Search This Blog

Sunday, July 01, 2012

At Tallahassee Airport - They Are Asking For Volunteers To Take A Bump to London

From George's Cellphone - I have turned into my Dad - at Airport


We are sitting at the gate in Tallahassee Airport - the place is empty.


They are asking for people to volunteer to give their seats up from Atlanta to London for $600 each. We said we would. Due to some strange scheduling - if we get bumped - we may get to London earlier than scheduled.


It is hot and dripping wet in Tallahassee. I was soaked just getting to the airport in George's van.


We are looking forward to 5 weeks in London - seeing the family - and enjoying the Olympics.


I will let you know how it goes.

4 comments:

Bill Digiglio said...

Enjoy your trip, I always wanted to see London but will never get there.. take some nice photos.

Georgeann said...

Harry I feel you pain . It's 100 here also and very humid. On the bright side you look wonderful as does your bride.

Jolylady said...

You DO look like your dad!!!! Who is the young chick with you? LOL!

Jolylady said...

You DO look like your dad!!!! Who is the young chick with you? LOL!