Search This Blog

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Tallahassee to Charlotte to Providence

Sitting in Charlotte Airport - between flights - visiting Drew on his birthday. It is a nice clear day to travel. In Charlotte we got off the plane outside. In the picture you can see downtown Charlotte in the background.

Drew and the kids are home alone. Robin had to go away on business. I'll be spending three nights with them - hope I do not get underfoot.

I left 65 and sunny at Tallahassee at 11. Will get in providence around 4.

I am traveling with a carry on bag only. It is nice traveling light.

Both Charlotte and Tallahassee airports have free wifi Internet.

My plane coming up from Tallahassee was a little over half full.

This picture and post sent directly from my iPhone.

Added later Sunday night.

Plane to Providence was packed. I had a middle seat with two large men next to me. I also had my bag tucked in front of my legs. Lucky the flight was only 90 minutes. I made it to Drew's at 5 PM. I Got to play with the kids before and after supper. We gave them their baths - read to them in bed - tucked them in - and look forward to breakfast.

No comments: