Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Remember My 2009 Honda Ruckus Scooter? Gone in 24 Hours


You have to love Craigslist. Do you re-call my 2009 Honda Ruckus? I bought it a little over a year ago - it had 1077 miles on it.

Yesterday I wrote this ad on craigslist -

http://tallahassee.craigslist.org/mcy/2426028825.html

24 hours later - it was gone. I sold it for $1900. I had 7 calls on it. I even had a call from a guy on the way to DMV to transfer the title to the new owner. The guy offered $2100 - but I already signed a bill of sale.

Some of you know the original deal.

Craigslist is way better for me than eBay. On Craigslist - there is no fee for listing or selling. You can even publish pictures for free. I only deal face to face for cash. I will not ship anything and will not take a check. You have to watch out for cons. And definitely do not post any pictures of your package or underwear :-)

Too bad Lulu is in Germany to not enjoy the sale.


No comments: