Search This Blog

Friday, September 10, 2010

8 Great Seats for the Bob Dylan Concert - Oct 11



Even though Tallahassee is not a big city - every now and then living downtown has a perk or two. Lulu and I were at the breakfast table this morning and she read that Bob Dylan was coming to town and tickets were going on sale in 20 minutes. Without a shave or shower - I hopped on my scooter - and was at the box office in 3 minutes. There were about 30 people in line in front of me.

The line was not moving yet and it was very calm - a few people even older than me. When it was my turn to buy - the floor was already sold out - but I was able to buy 8 together in the 6th row - stage right. $55 each. (Section Q Row L)

So October 11th - at 7:30 - you know where we will be. Between now and then - we will be in Alabama - Kentucky - Tennessee - Hawaii - Australia - New Zealand. A lot will have gone down before we will be hearing Bob sing, "It's All Over Now Baby Blue." One of the main reasons I went to Woodstock in 1969 was to possibly see Bob Dylan. He had a home - "Big Pink" - nearby.