Search This Blog

Friday, July 09, 2010

Tommy Beltz - Another Coal Cracker in Paradise



Lehighton Coal Cracker - Tommy Beltz


2010 Honda HS 150 i - fuel injected - $4500

This morning I drove by the Tallahassee Powersports Cycle Shop while running errands. A neat little maroon Honda scooter caught my eye. A salesman came my way - a cool looking young man.

I told the guy I was from PA ---- he said he was from PA too. He said he was from near the Poconos ---- I said I lived there too. Next he said Lehighton then I said I read The Times News too.

His name is Tommy Beltz. He was a track star for the Indians that wore maroon in Lehighton. He came to FSU to wear garnet for the Seminoles. He graduated and now was selling cycles.

It turns out that his brother is a Seminole too - a senior this year. He also works at the cycle shop. Small world of the Coal Crackers.


Can - Am - 1000 cc - quicker than a Corvette - $18,000