1. I have the right to a monthly social security check.
2. I have the right to be provided socialized medicine.
3. I have the right to pretend that this free ride comes out of the social security trust fund even though no such fund or money exists except in the minds of my politician friends.
4. I have the right to pretend that I paid for this even though I have received much much more than I paid.
5. I have the right to pretend that the government owes me and pays these costs even though taxpayers know that they are forced to pay.
6. I have the right to pretend that young workers owe me this free ride.
7. I have the right to have my government friends steal the money from young workers to provide me my free ride because young people owe me.
8. I have the right to prevent the young taxpayers from investing their social security taxes for their future because their tax money needs to be used to pay for my free ride.
9. And last but not least, I have the right to pretend that I am a responsible conservative even though I am a socialist who actually believes that I deserve my free ride.