Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Sony's Camera That Makes You Smile



I just came back from Best Buy. It is close to our house and I like to go over there to look at all the latest goodies.

This item really made me smile - literally. There is a display there that has a Sony Cybershot camera pointed at you. The camera recognizes how many faces are in the frame. Then the camera waits until everyone is smiling and it takes the picture.

I must have spent 10 minutes trying to trick that camera. I would frown and frown - the camera would wait. The second I smiled - FLASH - it caught me.

The camera has all the other functions of normal cameras - but this smile feature could be interesting.

The camera costs $200.

1 comment:

Ryan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.