Search This Blog

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Photos from Stuttgart

I had some time this afternoon to wander around Stuttgart. Harry and Keith wanted me to be sure to see some of the sights that they saw last summer without me. First off, they stayed in one of the nicest hotels in the city - the Le Meredien. I had a look around it was beautiful. The breakfast buffet they raved about had already been taken down however. I then took the walking bridge across the highway to the Biergarten. It's in a very nice park and they had live Latin music. It seemed strange to be sitting in Germany and listening to La Bamba. It was a beautiful day here which ended with me meeting the rest of our group and having a nice dinner with our host. My only regret is that my colleagues told me there was huge flea market today right near our hotel and I completely missed it.

No comments: