Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

We Caught Our Scooter Crook


Only kidding. The other day Lulu looked out the front door window to see a shiny new black electric scooter sitting on the walk. She sreamed, "the scooter is back!"

Alas - it was only Shirley - my favorite lawyer. Wayne and Shirley liked my scooter so much - they went to Sam's and bought one. Shirley was riding it over to show off.

Wayne has already taken the scooter to work. I think he is trying to gain some "street cred" with the students. He even takes it up to the second floor for safe keeping in his office. There are rumors that he has been seen doing wheelies in the hallway.

Wayne also has seen the 3 kids in the neighborhood casing other homes. I reminded him to keep his garage door down.

The picture is Harry and Shirley fighting over the scooter. Some readers have tipped me off that Wayne's scooter mysteriously appeared right when my scooter disappeared.

The saga continues.

No comments: