Search This Blog

Monday, September 04, 2006

Chuck Shuck Still sitting in Spain on the Way to Iraq

Hi everyone......I am once again sitting in the airport in Spain awaiting my flight to Iraq.......We now have a new plane so hopefully everything goes as planned this time......Gabe and I are doing well, but so ready to get to work and earn our keep.....please continue to pray for all soldiers and dogs (Gabe especially) and I will send an updated email as soon as I can with an address etc.......until next time, stay safe and take care

Chuck

Note - Chuck was one of my students in 7th grade in Lansford PA about 18 years ago. He is starting his 3rd tour of duty in Iraq with his bomb sniffing dog - Gabe. For the past 6 months - Chuck has been training in Texas. Chuck is a "coal cracker" too - just like me.

No comments: