Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Who Lives in Brookhaven Pennsylvania?

I really like that people read my web page. It is flattering and very fulfilling to think that I have something to say that is important enough that people will drop by again and again and read my silliness.

I have a program that allows me to "see" where people are that read my web page. You can do the same thing by clicking on the number counter at the bottom of my web page. It shows a map where the readers are located. Without fail - there is someone in Brookhaven, PA - that checks my page daily.

So - imagine what thoughts go through my mind when I check every day to see that the "Brookhaven Observer" keeps checking in or out. It would be nice to know who it is - or maybe it wouldn't be. :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Harry knows who I am.
How long will it take Harry to guess my identity?????
Hint 1: The counter program tracks ISP/server location not the location of the computer user.