Search This Blog

Monday, February 20, 2006

I Love Mail From Readers I Do Not Know

Dear Harry,
Your blog is so interesting! I found myself reading about total strangers and feeling so proud when your son completed his masters! As I read, I thought about how our lives are quite similiar. I'm also a teacher...I would love to retire at 55 but started teaching as a second career so I'll be a little behind on that one. We love the motorhome (your scamp story touched me) and we sure do love our scooter! Last week we took our first cruise to Mexico for my 45th birthday. Couldn't you just live on a cruise ship? Our dream after retirement is to travel to many of the same places you've visited. We're talking about Europe in a motorhome now. It's actually quite cheap if you figure the cost of hotels & rental car. (I wonder if I can strap a scooter on the back of a European RV?) Anyway, I'll save your blog and check in from time to time.
Best wishes,
Linda Quinn

No comments: