Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Nancy Flies to San Antonio for ALISE/ALA Convention


My lovely wife Nancy flew to San Antonio yesterday and will be there for a week. She will attend two conventions - ALISE and ALA. First - she will attend the Association of Library and Information Science Educators - where she will make a presentation about her new grant project. Then - the rest of the library world comes to town for the American Library Association convention. I do not know much more about what the conventions are about - it took all my effort to match names to those initials above. All I know is that I was invited to attend and after attending ALA conventions in Orlando, San Diego, and Chicago - I declined. The only way I plan to attend another ALA convention is if I have the exclusive rights to the "bun and bifocal" concessions. Nancy will return Monday.

No comments: