Search This Blog

Saturday, November 05, 2005

Hurricane Doris - 57 Pounds Lighter


Click Picture to Enlarge Doris

Hip Hip Hooray for the many electric companies from all over the US! We...living in the boondocks of South Florida near the Everglades, have finally received electric thirteen days after Hurricane Wilma!!! We still do not have phone and we still have not seen an insurance adjuster from State Farm, but the power companies came through! Hot showers were had by all last night and then you notice how filthy your house is once the lights came on! Ha! Tons and tons of laundry will be done tonight and tomorrow!

Attached is a picture of me celebrating with my red hat and my new truck and new saddle shoes! The best thing is, since I lost 57.5 pounds, I did not have any trouble putting my leg up on that bumper! Ha!!!

Now I continue to dream of phone service so I can have internet at home and an insurance adjuster so I can start fixing my roof, air conditioning units, gate opener, refrigerator, screening, etc...etc...etc........

I just had to share my joy!!!

Love ya's.................Sissy (Doris)

No comments: