Search This Blog

Sunday, October 16, 2005

PSU loses - FSU Loses - and Harry Screws up the Article Big Time

Dear Harry,
Kyle is 11 and in 6th grade at Hegins Hubley Elementary School! Not sure how I fooled you but I didn't intend it. He's growing up a Michigan fan. I gave him the trip we are on to Michigan for his 11th birthday which was back in
April. We visited the Henry Ford yesterday and took the Ford Rouge Tour. We didn't get to visit the museum because we just about made the tour and that filled the day. I was amazed by the number of people working in the plant and how they interacted with automation. We tried to go to the top of the GM Hdq but we didn't meet the dress code. We tried to go to Canada but got stopped at the border because the rental car agreement said I could only drive in MI. I had no clue. Thankfully, we got back into the US ok. With so much negative karma, I thought Penn State would lose. Too bad I was right.
Tomorrow we are going to the Detroit Zoo before we head home. It's supposed to be good.
Take care! Thanks for the help!
Sal
Editorial Note - Yesterday Harry reported that Kyle Bair was a freshman at Penn State. He is a sixth grade student and to top it all off - he is a Michigan fan. His Aunt Sally Bair is the biggest PSU fan I know. She took him to the game. The Tallahassee Tamaqua Connection regrets the error.
  • Kyle Bair's trip with PSU to Michigan
  • No comments: